Now, Everyone Can Have Perfect Brows!
(Semi-permanent Make-Up, Embroidery, 3D Brows)
What is it?
Micro-blading is a manual method of semi-permanent makeup where pigment is applied to the surface of the skin. This unique technique to designing beautiful, natural looking eyebrows gives any eyebrows a fuller and more symmetrical appearance. Any Permanent Makeup is an art, NOT a science. Remember, the brows are twins, but not identical twins. This is an enhancement and is not considered a PERMANENT SOLUTION.
What is the manual method?
A metal hand tool with fine needles is used to create fine hair-like strokes. An organic, hypo-allergenic pigment is implanted into the skin and will generally last up to 1 to 2 years (results will vary depending on the person’s exposure to sun and resistance to pigment).
What is the $35 Consultation for? CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPT. TODAY
A consultation is first step and is required to determine if you are a good candidate for micro-blading and to see if you will need any prep work done, stop taking vitamins, etc. What we do: paperwork, skin analysis, prescreening of brows, go over expectations and procedure, pre & post care, and answer all questions.
1st Treatment (part I)
In this session before and after pictures will be taken. We will measure facial features and bone structure for symmetry. You will decide how you want the shape and then you can approve the shape that was drawn for you before doing the procedure.
What should I expect after 1st treatment?
Hair strokes WILL appear crisp, darker and bold at first, but they will soften up in appearance as the tissue heals. The area will shed taking some of the color with it and this is normal, which is why it is important to start with a slightly darker color as it will fade after it heals. The area will begin to oxidize and darken over the 1st month.
2nd Treatment (part II)
You will need to return for your follow-up treatment no later than 5-7 weeks after the first treatment to complete the service. This is when we go back over the brows and perfect them, fill in any color that is lost, revise the color if necessary, etc.
If you feel that you need or would like a touch up after the 2nd treatment, the first touch up must be scheduled 5-7 weeks after follow-up and it is discounted.
We recommend an annual treatment for optimal preservation and revitalization of your beautiful eyebrows!Who should not get permanent makeup?
- Some people are not good candidates for permanent makeup. Here’s a list of circumstances in which permanent make is not recommended:
- Some existing eyebrow tattoos. If you have an old tattoo, it will need to be previewed during consultation to see if Micro-blading is an option for you.
- If you’ve had Botox or any other facial aesthetic procedures in the past 30 days.
- If you are sick with the cold, flu etc.
- If you are Diabetic.
- If you are pregnant or nursing.
- If you have Epilepsy.
- If you have a viral infection and/or diseases.
- If you are undergoing Chemotherapy.
- If you have a skin irritation such as Rosacea or psoriasis near the area being worked on.
- If you have had an organ transplant.
- If you have a pacemaker or any major heart problems.
- If you’ve used Accutane in the past year.
- If you have oily skin there is a chance that the pigment will not take on your skin. Your results will appear softer/solid or powdered looking. However, a facial and/or use of products may help.